Wednesday 12 August 2009

12/08: Jake (Ground to a halt)!

At times like this I wish my photography skills were better ... I have done more work on Jake but its a very cloudy day here in Whitstable and I just can't get the camera to pick up the subtle blues and mauves I've added to the black fur. But I know the highlights are there :o)


Jake's owner is away on holiday and I won't do any more to the portrait until she has seen it. I'd like to think he is finished ... but time will tell!


Time to move on to the next commission, a gorgeous miniature schnauzer

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x