Tuesday 19 February 2019

19 FEB: Time to Stop 'Fiddling'

I'm restless ... well we both are really.    Bags are packed apart from last minute items and we're trying to stop ourselves going over and over the itinerary, worrying we've made mistakes with hotel/car bookings/timings etc.

I got the coloured pencils out and added several more (lighter) layers to Thierry's skin and blended out some of the harsh lines.   That whiled away a couple of hours although looking at the before and after pics, the changes are subtle and not very noticeable ... I'll move on to his clothes for another hour by which time the light will have gone and that will force me to do a last minute clean of the house.   Our house-sitter arrives tomorrow morning about an hour before we leave so just a quick hand-over and we're off!

Today's WIP.  His face hasn't changed shape, I think I've photographed this at an angle which has foreshortened the picture a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x