Monday 2 November 2009

02/11: CHOCOLATE LABRADOR

This is Chloe, a beautiful chocolate labrador which I fitted in between the graphite 'children' portraits. She was commissioned as a birthday present by a lady whose cat I recently drew (Charlie). Her daughter's birthday was last Friday so I am able to post the picture without spoiling any surprises. This is pastels on Sennelier Pastel Card.

I know I took more work-in-progress photos but I think I deleted them when thinning some of my files. I do keep records of all previous commissions but try to keep only the relevant ref photos and wip pictures now ...



7 comments:

  1. Stunning work Sue. Your client will so thrilled.Lovely shiny coat and those eyes. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such soulful eyes on her! I'm sure your client was thrilled. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jan
    My photography isn't too good here - the contrast between neck and face wasn't really that great (honest)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely soulful expression on this one Sue, you seem to have a knack with Labs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kay .... she was little 'light relief' between children portraits :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x