Friday 24 February 2012

24/02: LOTTIE THE BLACK LABRADOR - CONTd

I woke up this morning with a pain in the neck .... no, not David :-)     I think I must have slept awkardly but the ache continued so I've been doing very short stints working on Lottie's portrait with lots of stretching/exercises in between.  Having just about come to the end of a year-long course of treatment at the spine clinic I don't want to wind up needing more treatment.

So this is all I achieved today .... the muzzle area needs a lot more work but I'll leave that till the next session as there is a lot of detail to pick out in all those folds.

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, Sue! This is greatness already. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was quick Steve, I only just posted the picture :-)

    Many thanks ... she is a beautiful dog and I just hope I can do her justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgous so far. Beautiful details

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan here again - it looks great so far! Her eyes just shout of intelligence and love! You know my favorite large dog is a black Lab so I would be pickier than most!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x