Wednesday 10 February 2010

10/02: I'VE REACHED 'THE TON' - OR HAVE I?

According to the message on my Blog's 'Dashboard' this is my 100th post - yeaaahh!! However, the list of archived posts on the right side of my Blog's front page has counted/listed only 87 (including this post) since I became a blogger last July. It doesn't take much to confuse me these days and things like this worry me. Does anyone else have a similar discrepancy, or an answer to the puzzle?




Now I'm even more confused ... its about 30 minutes since I published this post and now the archived numbers agree with the Dashboard numbers ... its all tooo much for me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x