Friday 30 December 2011

30/12: GREAT END TO THE YEAR!!

Just a quick post to wish all my Blogger friends a very Happy New Year.

How I wish my New Year's resolution could be to dispense with computers .... but in this day and age I think thats an impossibility  :-)

My computer has finally died .... the Tech Guys tried to deal with the problems remotely but suspect that the problems are being caused by a corrupt hard disk so its been taken to computer hospital to be fixed - hopefully by the time we get back from holiday.

We fly to Fuerteventura on Sunday morning so my next post will wing its way from sunny climes assuming David can get the netbook set up for me to use ...

Enjoy the celebrations everybody and look forward to catching up in 2012

6 comments:

  1. Best Wishes to you and your Sue...and have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for 2012 Sue to you and your family.
    Have a great holiday...enjoy the sunshine. I don't know where our summer is this year.. Hope it arrives soon. It has been rather cold and wet.
    We are looking forward to seeing the fireworks in Sydney tonight on TV. they are always spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and David! Wishing all my friends the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too, Sue. Enjoy that warm, sunny weather. We're having cold, drizzly rain.. and I love it! Yay! I'm hoping for snow.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x