Tuesday 28 July 2009

28/07: latest commissions





I've had a run of black & white and black animal commissions recently. My latest two, completed this week, have been Buster (Staffy) and Charlie (cat) and as I'm working on sanded paper the pastel pencils have been 'eaten' at a great rate of knots. I had to make a quick trip to the local art shop to stock up on Saturday.
Nothing is likely to change in the next couple of weeks as I've got a dalmation, a black lab and a black Schnauzer in the queue now. Actually I've been told the black lab is a chocolate Lab cross Rottie and have now received some clearer ref photos which show he has a brown tint to his coat. If anybody would like a ginger cat or a chestnut horse painted pleeeeeeease get in touch urgently :o)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x