Wednesday 29 July 2009

29/07: Kent County Show

David and I had a day out at the Kent County Fair recently and I thought I'd post a couple of the pictures I took there.




Here's a wonderfully happy little Jack Russell who had us in stitches at the Flyball demonstration. All the other dogs were Border Collies but this little guy ran rings around them all - he flew!





I had to smile at the attitude of these piglets - they were totally unfazed by the attention and showed their contempt for the crowds quite pointedly!








I fell in love with these young alpacas - they are impossibly cute aren't they?




!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x