Saturday 17 August 2019

17/08: Another Wildlife Pic

I thought I'd attempt to get another picture ready for the Bank Holiday exhibition - deadline is Tuesday and we're out all day tomorrow with friends for lunch and then visiting my Mum.

So no pressure then ....

I'm not sure about this one yet - Monday will be make or break decision time when I can add more detail.   There are lots more little markings to show on the face and tweaking of the colours generally - then eyelashes and whiskers which always make such a difference..

For now this is the result of a couple of hours work on Thursday and much of today (off and on).

Pastels on grey Clairefontaine Pastelmat and the size is around 13" x 10" to fit a mount/frame I have in stock (I'm reusing some old frames to save space and money)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x